If you want to become an Account Manager or Project Manager one day and are looking to gain experience within a marketing agency, we have the perfect role for you!
We’re offering a 3 month internship within our Client Services team, providing excellent hands-on experience in a marketing agency. The role would suit recent marketing/communications graduates.
You’ll be an important member of our growing Client Services team, providing day-to-day support to our team and our clients.
The role will include –
- Account and project management
- Managing client relationships
- Campaign development across digital shopper and sales promotion
- Creative briefing and evaluation
- Social media management
- Reporting, analysis and report creation
- Technical project management
You’ll develop your skills across a broad range of digital activities; campaigns, websites, online advertising, managing social media, sales promotions, email and mobile, with leading household grocery brands.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to gain digital industry and marketing experience within an interesting, growing digital agency, and work on some famous household brands.
Person spec – Please make sure you fit the specification before you send your CV.
- Bright, ambitious and interested, with drive and enthusiasm
- Keen interest in brands, marketing, promotions, digital and social media
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Graduate with a relevant degree in a marketing or related subject or someone with recent agency experience
- Legal right to work in the UK on the commencement of employment.
There is the potential for the role to become permanent, dependent on our business requirements (our last 2 interns are in full time roles in the agency).
Based – Central Bristol, working with an experienced team, on a variety of interesting and innovative projects. A contribution of £75 per day will be made towards expenses and travel costs, etc.
Note – with current Covid restrictions, we are operating a work from home policy. We plan to return to flexible working when guidelines allow.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Account management internship’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Closes 8th May 2021. Interviews will take place when relevant.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE (This does mean do not call if you are a recruitment agency – thanks)