If you want to become an Account Manager or Project Manager one day and are looking to gain experience within a digital agency, we have the perfect role for you!
We’re offering a 3 month internship within our Client Services team, providing excellent hands-on experience in a marketing agency. The role would suit recent marketing/communications graduates.
You’ll be an important member of our growing Client Services team, providing day-to-day support to our team and our clients.
The role will include –
- Account and project management
- Managing client relationships
- Digital campaign development
- Creative briefing and evaluation
- Social media management
- Reporting, analysis and report creation
- Technical project management
You’ll develop your skills across a broad range of digital activities; campaigns, websites, online advertising, managing social media, sales promotions, email and mobile, with leading household grocery brands.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to gain digital industry and marketing experience within an interesting, growing digital agency, and work on some famous household brands.
Person spec – Please make sure you fit the specification before you send your CV.
- Bright, ambitious and interested, with drive and enthusiasm
- Keen interest in brands, marketing, advertising, digital and social media
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Graduate with a relevant degree in a marketing or digital-related subject or someone with recent agency experience
- Legal right to work in the UK on the commencement of employment.
There is the potential for the role to become permanent, dependent on our business requirements (our last 2 interns are in full time roles in the agency).
Based – Central Bristol, working with an experienced team, on a variety of interesting and innovative projects. A monthly contribution will be made towards expenses and travel costs, etc.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Account management internship’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Closes Thursday 12th December. Interviews will take place w/c 16th December.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE (This does mean do not call if you are a recruitment agency – thanks)