If you’re looking to gain account management experience within a digital agency, we have the perfect role for you!
We’re offering a three month internship within our account management team, providing excellent hands-on experience in a marketing agency. The role could potentially extend to a permanent role, dependent on our business requirements (our last two interns are in full time roles in the agency). The role would suit recent marketing/communications graduates.
You’ll be an important member of our growing account management team, providing day-to-day support to the account management team and our clients.
The role will include –
- Account and project management
- Client relationship management
- Digital campaign development
- Creative briefing and evaluation
- Social media management
- Technical exposure
- Reporting, analysis and report creation
The role will provide excellent industry exposure and experience across a broad range of digital activities; campaigns, websites, online advertising, managing social media, sales promotions, email and mobile, with leading household brands.
Great opportunity to gain account management experience and exposure within an interesting, growing digital agency, and work on some famous household brands.
Person spec – Please make sure you fit the specification before you send your CV.
- Bright, and ambitious, with drive and enthusiasm
- Keen interest in brands, marketing, advertising, digital and social media
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Recent graduate with a relevant degree in a marketing or digital-related subject
- Legal right to work in the UK on the commencement of employment.
Based – Central Bristol, working with an experienced team, on a variety of interesting and innovative projects. A monthly contribution will be made towards expenses and travel costs, etc.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Account management internship’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Closes Friday 23 August 2019. Interviews will take place w/c 26 August.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE (This does mean do not call if you are a recruitment agency – thanks)