At Activation, we work with some of the UK’s most interesting grocery brands, including Nestlé, Branston Pickle, Deliciously Ella, Koko Dairy Free, Ocean Spray, and Swizzles. We use a smart mix of ‘digitally-centred’ brand, shopper and promotional marketing to drive their consumers closer to purchase
We’re a small, but growing, business and we’re looking for a brilliant Account Manager to join our team. The role would suit a current account manager, or an ambitious account executive ready for the next move – this role reports into the client services director and is supported by an account exec/intern and the wider agency team.
You’ll be a valued member of our account management team, providing essential client support, advice and campaign delivery across a range of clients.
Social media makes up part of this role– developing and delivering social content and campaigns for a range of household brands, alongside our wider digital marketing, shopper and promotion campaign development.
The role will include
- Account/client relationship management – you will be the day-to-day contact for your clients, responsible for delivery of brand campaigns, brand websites, shopper and sales promotion activity.
- Day-to-day account management will include – Leading & scheduling your internal project & production requirements, weekly client WIP calls, preparing client reports, attending client meetings, forecasting and invoicing.
- Production Management – Managing projects (social, campaigns, websites, promotions) through the production process from creative to deliverSocial campaigns, content & management – social advertising, supporting brands with their social media plans.
- Creative development – Briefing, evaluating, presenting and delivering campaign creative. Occasional photo & video shoots
- Commercial awareness and responsibility – helping the business achieve its targets
- New business activity/support – e.g. working with the wider business on pitches and proposals
Please make sure you fit the specification before you send your CV.
- Bright and ambitious team player, with real energy and enthusiasm – alongside a excellent track record in building strong client relationships
- Excellent project management skills – from managing project and workflow, to developing quotes and timings plans
- Essential – Agency experience, at account exec/manager level working with household brands
- Desirable – Familiarity with and exposure to working with key social platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram & YouTube – delivering campaigns, content across these channels. Experience with Facebook ad manager and Google ads/analytics would also be very beneficial.
- Essential – Legal right to work in the UK on the commencement of employment.
- Central Bristol harbourside location
- Salary £25k – £30k, dependent on experience – plus annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual training budget is available
- We have a Friska breakfast every Friday morning…
Other points to note –
- Location – Bristol Harbourside
- Occasional travel to London and client sites across the UK will be required
How to apply
To apply, please make sure you fit the person spec, and then send your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Account Manager’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
CLOSES: 17th JANUARY 2020
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE (This does mean do not call if you are a recruitment agency – thanks)
Activation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.