We’re looking for the next big thing!
A brilliant, Creative Intern to join our growing team!
If you’re looking to gain creative experience within a digital agency, we have the perfect role for you!
We’re offering a three-month internship within our creative team, providing excellent hands-on experience in a creative agency. The role could potentially extend to a permanent role, dependent on our business requirements (our last two interns are in full-time roles in the agency!) The role would suit recent creative graduates.
You’ll be an important member of our growing creative team, providing day-to-day support to the creative team, the rest of the agency, and all of our clients
The role will include
The role will provide excellent industry exposure and experience across a broad range of digital activities; campaigns, websites, online advertising, managing social media, sales promotions, email and mobile, with leading household brands.
Great opportunity to gain creative experience and exposure within a growing digital agency, and work on some famous household brands.
Please make sure you fit the specification before you send your CV.
- Excellent design & creative skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD) Web/Mobile Design, UX/UI, Social)
- Recent graduate with a relevant creative degree
- Strong visual design skills such as layout & typography
- Drawing skills a bonus
- A thorough understanding of responsive, intuitive interfaces
- Bright, and ambitious, with drive and enthusiasm
- Keen interest in brands, marketing, advertising, digital and social media
- Legal right to work in the UK on the commencement of employment.
Based – Central Bristol, working with an experienced team, on a variety of interesting and innovative projects. A monthly contribution will be made towards expenses and travel costs, etc.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Creative intern’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Closes Friday 30th August 2019. Interviews will take place in when relevant
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE (This does mean do not call if you are a recruitment agency – thanks)