Location: Central Bristol – Harbourside (+ hybrid working)
Salary £20k – £25k dependent on skills and experience
Start date: ASAP
We’re on the hunt for an amazing junior designer with strong design, illustration, and animation skills. You’ll be comfortable working across all facets of digital design including web, social, display & email along with experience of offline print artworking. You might have a couple of years experience under your belt at great local agencies… and are looking for your next challenge.
Working with famous household brands, this design role reports into the Creative Director and is supported by the creative team.
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, with Premiere & After Effects a nice to have!
- A portfolio full of fantastic design work across a range of clients and industries
- An understanding of design, technology and customer experience.
- A bright and ambitious outlook, with real drive and enthusiasm.
- A familiarity with working at pace
- Excited by the opportunity to create work like this
Activation is a specialist marketing agency. We help grocery brands grow by creating end-to-end digital, shopper and promotional campaigns
We are at a very exciting stage in our journey, just past our 11th birthday and with a unique set of capabilities and a prestigious client roster, which includes Nestlé, William Grant & Sons, SC Johnson, Branston Pickle, Ocean Spray and many more household names.
In 2019, we revised our business strategy and this is working well, alongside building some very exciting case studies in our sector. We are enjoying our best-ever year, and our eyes are firmly set on our growth plan.
We’re not just looking for someone who’s looking for ‘a job’ – we’re looking for someone who wants join us at a more fundamental level – sharing our ethos, our vision, our values and our growth, and our success. As a result, this role has real long-term potential.
We engender a positive, can-do attitude and collaborative and balanced working culture.
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working – 3 days in, 2 days WFH
- Flexible hours
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Workplace pension scheme
- Quarterly ‘connect with nature’ afternoons
- Regular company socials
- Continued professional development – regular company training and access to e-learning tools
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering note email@example.com with ‘Junior Designer’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Closes 3rd June 2022. Interviews will take place as soon as relevant.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Note – NO AGENCIES PLEASE (we work with great partners already!)