We are looking for a junior frontend developer to join our small development team.
You will be helping to build websites and applications for a wide variety of clients, including Russian Standard Vodka, Ocean Spray, Grant’s Whisky, Nestlé, Gressingham Duck and Branston. This role is ideal for a candidate with 1-2 years of frontend experience.
You’ll be given support and guidance from our technical lead with regular code reviews and the opportunity to learn new skills to grow and develop your knowledge and experience.
We won’t expect you to know everything from day one, but you will be willing to learn. You’ll be a problem solver, happy to fill in the gaps in your knowledge as and when the need arises. We will give you the time, the tools and the training to grow as a developer.
- Developing and maintaining brand websites.
- Building promotional microsites on our ProMotor platform.
- Testing sites thoroughly across browsers and platforms.
- Liaising with our design and account management teams to accurately gather and agree on requirements for projects.
- Learning new skills and developing existing ones – we will give you the time and resources to learn on the job.
- Contributing to ongoing efforts to refine and improve our ways of working.
About the job
- Salary dependant on experience
- Annual bonus
- Work from our Bristol harbourside office three days a week, and work from home two days a week (exact days are flexible and up to you).
- 37.5 hours a week with flexible start and end times.
- 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays).
How to apply
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com with ‘Junior frontend developer’ in the subject. In your covering note, please include a link to your portfolio or GitHub profile, or tell us about any projects that you’ve worked on recently. Closes 30th November 2021.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE – We have great partners already!
Activation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.