We’re looking for a brilliant Midweight designer to join our growing team!
We’re on the hunt for an amazing midweight creative with strong design, illustration, animation and post production skills. You’ll be able to work across all facets of digital and print design, including interface design, digital display advertising, ecrm, social animation, video editing and print artworking for instore & offline communications.
Working with famous household brands, this middleweight role reports into the Creative Director and is supported by the creative team.
- Skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects & InDesign
- A back catalogue of campaigns for brands, working across both digital and print.
- A portfolio full of animation / motion graphics projects
- Strong illustration skills, able to create animation assets from scratch.
- Strong understanding of design, technology and customer experience.
- A bright and ambitious outlook, with real drive and enthusiasm.
- A familiarity with working at pace and on large scale campaigns.
- The ability to pull together stunning work like this…..
We are Activation. We help grocery brands drive sales using digitally-centred brand, shopper and promotional marketing. We’re an ambitious, growing business and this is set to continue – especially with you on board.
We’re not just looking for someone who’s looking for ‘a job’ – we’re looking for someone who wants join us at a more fundamental level – sharing our ethos, our vision, our values and our growth, and our success – as a result, this role has real long-term potential.
Our agency values of Passion, Energy, Focus and Fun mean we engender a positive, can-do attitude and collaborative and balanced working culture.
We’re also a growing business, growing over 25% YOY
£25k – £30k – depending on skills and experience
We are located in a fantastic loft office space on Bristol’s waterfront
Working with an experienced team on a variety of interesting and innovative projects.
25 days holiday
Regular social events
Annual bonus scheme
Bacon sandwiches (or veggie option!) every Friday morning
As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
How to apply
To apply, please make sure you fit the person spec, and then send your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Midweight Designer’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please make sure you fit the specification before you send your CV.
Closes 31st July 2019. Interviews will take place as soon as relevant.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE! (This does mean do not call if you are a recruitment agency – thanks)