We’re looking for a brilliant Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. The role would suit a current SAM, or an ambitious account manager ready for the next move – this role reports into the managing director and is supported by an account exec and the wider agency team. You’ll be a key member of our account management team, providing essential client support, advice and campaign delivery across a range of clients.
Social media makes up an important part of this role– developing and delivering socially led campaigns for a range of household brands, alongside our wider digital marketing, shopper and promotion campaign development.
The role will include
- Account/client relationship management – you will be the day-to-day contact for your clients, responsible for delivery of brand campaigns, brand websites, shopper and sales promotion activity.
- Social campaigns, content & management – social advertising, advising and supporting clients with their social media plans.
- Creative development – Briefing, evaluating, presenting and delivering campaign creative. Occasional photo & video shoots
- Production Management – Managing projects (social, campaigns, websites) through the production process from creative to delivery
- Day-to-day account management will include – Leading & scheduling your internal project & production requirements, running weekly client WIP calls, preparing client reports, attending client meetings, forecasting and invoicing.
- Commercial awareness and responsibility – helping the business achieve its targets
- New business activity/support – e.g. working with the wider business on pitches and proposals
Please make sure you fit the specification before you send your CV.
- Bright and ambitious, with real energy and enthusiasm – alongside a excellent track record in delivering excellent client relationships and commercial results
- Essential – Agency experience, at account manager/SAM level, working in social and digital with household brands
- Essential – Sound understanding of the role of digital and social channels as part of the wider digital mix
- Essential – Familiarity with and exposure to working with key social platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram & YouTube – delivering campaigns, content across these channels. Experience with Facebook ad manager would also be very beneficial.
- Essential – Legal right to work in the UK on the commencement of employment.
- Central Bristol harbourside location
- Salary £30 – £35k, dependent on experience – plus annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
Other points to note –
- We’re a growing business, growing +25% YOY, on average
- Location – Bristol Harbourside
- Occasional travel to London and client sites across the UK will be required
- Annual training budget is available
- We have a Friska breakfast every Friday morning…
How to apply
To apply, please make sure you fit the person spec, and then send your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Account Manager’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE (This does mean do not call if you are a recruitment agency – thanks)