We are delighted to be able to offer someone the chance to join us for a 9-month maternity-cover contract.
We’re looking for a brilliant Senior Account Manager to join our team – the role would suit a current SAM, or an ambitious account manager ready for the next move. This role reports into the managing director and is supported by an account exec and the wider agency team. You’ll be a key member of our account management team, providing essential client support, advice and campaign delivery across a range of clients.
The role could also possibly extend to a longer contract or a full time role, dependent on our business requirements at the time.
Contract: 9 months maternity cover contract initially with possible extension to 12 months
Start Date: Mid/late March 2022
Location: Bristol harbourside
Full Time: Mondays – Fridays (Hybrid working), flexible hours
Salary: £30k – £35k (pro rata), dependent on experience
At Activation, we work with some of the UK’s most exciting grocery brands, including Nestlé, Branston Pickle, William Grant’s, Koko Dairy Free, Ocean Spray, and Swizzels. We help these brands grow by creating end-to-end digital, shopper and promotional campaigns to drive their consumers closer to purchase
We’re a small, but growing, business
The role will include
- Account/client relationship management – you will be the day-to-day contact for your clients, responsible for delivery of brand campaigns, brand websites, shopper and sales promotion activity.
- Social campaigns, content & management – social content and social advertising, supporting clients with their social media plans.
- Creative development – Briefing, evaluating, presenting and delivering campaign creative. Occasional photo & video shoots
- Production Management – Managing projects (social, campaigns, websites) through the production process from creative to delivery
- Day-to-day account management will include – Leading & scheduling your internal project & production requirements, running weekly client WIP calls, preparing client reports, attending client meetings, forecasting and invoicing.
- Commercial awareness and responsibility – helping the business achieve its targets
New business activity/support – e.g. working with the wider business on pitches and proposals
Please make sure you fit the specification before you send your CV.
- Bright and ambitious, with real energy and enthusiasm – alongside a excellent track record in delivering excellent client relationships and commercial results
- Essential – Agency experience, at account manager/SAM level
- Essential – Sound understanding of social and digital marketing
- Desired – Familiarity with and exposure to working with key social platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram & YouTube – delivering campaigns, content across these channels. Experience with Facebook ad manager would also be very beneficial.
- Essential – Legal right to work in the UK on the commencement of employment.
- Central Bristol harbourside location
- Salary £30k – £35k (pro rata), dependent on experience – plus annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
- Hybrid working & flexible hours
Note – with current government guidelines, we are operating a work from home policy. We plan to return to flexible working when guidelines allow.
Other points to note –
- We’re a growing business, growing +25% YOY, on average
- Office Location – Bristol Harbourside
When permitted/Occasional travel to London and client sites across the UK will be required
- Annual training budget is available
How to apply
To apply, please make sure you fit the person spec, and then send your CV and covering note to email@example.com with ‘Senior Account Manager’ in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Closes 30 January 2022
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Note – STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE (we work with great partners already!)